Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Win A Free Swing Set Please Offer Corrections And Comments For My Small Poem?

Please offer corrections and comments for my small poem? - win a free swing set

The ocean is the song of their arrival

I ask the birds to come.

Swaying of the trees, singing this song for me.

My eyes light up the desert speaks of the rain.

I will wait, if the promise to return. I love you, how it should be.

I will release you and us.

I do not play with you in your dark

Breathe Breathe ie they live

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

The ocean is the song of their arrival
The wind carries me
The palm trees, singing the same sweet song.
My eyes are bright, calls the desert rain
I'll be waiting when you come back and love for eternity
I want you and we are free
Let me tell you, until the flood
Breath, breath, only to say that his life

Hollywood Suicidal said...

I like it.

I feel the nostalgia.
Nice pictures.
:)

Post a Comment