Monday, January 25, 2010

Piz Buin Bronze Has Any One Used Piz Buin Bronze Mousse?

Has any one used Piz Buin Bronze Mousse? - piz buin bronze

Comes in a foam container is similar to white foam of white hair.

Anyway, I turned it on her legs around 7pm last night, I went twice, I thought I would see the results immediately (stupid I know).

He was also my bdy ALLOVER my face and neck, etc.

Can anyone tell me their experience with this? Whether they made it clear with stripes? How long does it take to properly display the data?
In addition, natural-looking tan is the purpose?

Thanks
x

7 comments:

Alysssa said...

It is a tan is very difficult to control and to smell if they have not really seen results in 3 hours, it is highly unlikely. If the ITU may be that you no guarantee of the results of the orang-utan illegal. If you need to remove it, just tried the lemon juice, boiled water cooled, the brown sugar and a sponge!

Best Saint Tropez tan. Then, a little green, so you can see if it is appropriate to the residue shower the next morning and leave with a golden tan, very natural. He is almost impossible, wrong!

Hope this helps

Thinking... said...

I once, and for some reason only once! It is sticky, fragrant, I found provided a good coverage, and there was bacon. Should like the plague if you want instant color for such a thing as Fake Bake, or Bare Escentuals Faux Tan (better than real) both offer instant color and immediate results and a very pleasant smell to go and to be avoided not to scratch!

Thinking... said...

I once, and for some reason only once! It is sticky, fragrant, I found provided a good coverage, and there was bacon. Should like the plague if you want instant color for such a thing as Fake Bake, or Bare Escentuals Faux Tan (better than real) both offer instant color and immediate results and a very pleasant smell to go and to be avoided not to scratch!

figgs said...

Yes, I used it, and I think that on a lot of color and absorbs everything in about six layers, before they even a color that you need.

amylou said...

The things we can do to make us look good. As for me, unless he does what he should do, I'll take a break and looking for something, do it.

maz said...

WOW sucks and not so .. Bacon is good, then more is so irregular

Animal-l... said...

Sorry, but no

Post a Comment