Friday, January 15, 2010

Brother Paper Port I Just Downloaded Some Software From "Brother" For My All-in-one Printer. It Is An Absolute Nightmare To

I just downloaded some software from "Brother" for my all-in-one printer. It is an absolute nightmare to - brother paper port

really install this software. I have my printer correctly, and when I try the drivers that I get to download and install, I get "port install paper first!" What the hell does that mean? And why not automated computers in 2007, instead could be understood with technical issues, a super-techno-geek is not? What am I doing wrong and exactly what I do to this damn thing to my computer and ready to ?!!!!!!!!!! Networking work

1 comment:

flstc88 said...

ScanSoft PaperPort is a program .. to be installed from the disk's brother .... Store the disk and try again ..

Post a Comment