Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disposable Lunch Container How Often Should I Run The Dishwasher In A Week?

How often should I run the dishwasher in a week? - disposable lunch container

My family consists of 4 adults, my father in the kitchen once a day, my mother cooks twice a day. My husband and I cook for about 4 times per week. My father is someone who remained at home all day.

During the week we all have breakfast and dinner at home, my husband, my mother and bring me breakfast in Tupper Ware 2

On the weekend breakfast and dinner. The only thing we use are disposable plates and forks, the rest (cups, spoons, knives, bowls, spatulas, etc.) are washable materials.
The biggest pot, we use one weeks is about 6 cm in height and 12 diameter.


So, with this description, how many times a week, we must use our dishwasher? Thank you!

7 comments:

debhas5 said...

How do you use paper plates and forks, I think, working every 2-3 days, unless you do not have pots, pans and glasses. Just run the mine if it is full, but every two days with my family. In addition, if the food inside to start feeling bad, and then click Run.

honeyhea... said...

like the kitchen of all that you should not use every day, or use paper plates

chica bonita said...

Run when he fills you anything to eat, or starts to smell bad to have. Whichever comes first.

Maw-Maw said...

Use "if the entire program is usually it.If glasses and other utensils should do.I use large quantities of utensils, the ...

Blues said...

I run to me or if I is full of cutlery and crockery. It is advisable to wash the soap and water and wear to run the dishwasher only when they are full. If you are a full day of execution once a day. If only once met a week to once a week.
I have my wash dishes and cutlery, dishwasher, make sure that they sit not dried for several days with rotten food at them all the time.
But with all the cooking is done in your home, you may need to run more than once, if one days completed more than once per day.

tatted up said...

once in the evening.

Rochelle N said...

I had a dishwasher before and always found when I was full.

Post a Comment