Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is There Activation Cards For More Credits On Poptropica Prepaid Master Card - I Want To Get One, But Don't Know Squat?

Prepaid Master Card - I want to get one, but don't know squat? - is there activation cards for more credits on poptropica

So k unify get with my parents, because they totally FOB who believe the Internet is a scam, so do not want to have your credit card. I told them of prepaid credit cards, and said that a payment of $ 50 activation fee and the like, and is essentially a credit card with only $ 50, either. I intend to go Shopper's Drug Mart, get one, and the use of the Internet, if you really want to know is RuneScape. >>;

But yes, I do not know wtf to say to do / get into a buyer who can Somone help me?

Additionally, you can tell me if I said it's true? $ 50, nothing more.

Thank you in advance. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment